Jdi na obsah Jdi na menu

08/10/16 SPECIALITY CLUB SHOW SLOVAKIA!

Jch. Pako dell' Antico Cerberus /Ch.,Jch. Aslan King of NkM Andrax Gold x Ulla dAC/ - BOS, CAJC, Special Klub Junior Winner '16

dsc_0630.jpg
Niky Thousand Esprit Andrax Gold *EBI* / Ch.,Jch. Aslan King of NkM Andrax Gold x Nata Silverella DVDOA/ - ex.2 /junior class

dsc_0956.jpg
Versace dell' Antico Cerberus / Ch.,Jch. Aslan King of NkM Andrax Gold x Ulla dAC/ - Best minor puppy male

dsc_0568.jpg
Khaleesi Andrax Gold / Ch.,Jch. Aslan King of NkM Andrax Gold x Quepasion dAC/ - Very promissing 2 / minor puppy

dsc_0851.jpg
Olimpius Pride A' Cerberus NkM New Star *BIBI* / EW, Ich. Strike dAC x Ch. Dream Come True iz DC/ - ex. 4 / open class

dsc_0039.jpg
my biggest congratulation also to the granddaughter :
Amara Gemma Nera /Ch.,Jch. Aslan King of NkM Andrax Gold x Ch.Izzy Magic z Gildii Izzy Magic z Gildii Nieustraszonych / - Best Minor pupy female

dsc_0237.jpg

IN THIS PICTURES ARE ALL OFFSPRING BY OUR STUD MALE CH., JCH., TOP CC'15 ASLAN KING OF NKM ANDRAX GOLD ! WE ARE VERY PROUD!!!

I enjoyed this event a lot,and big thank to the organizers! Thank to the judge Lidia Pastuszak and thank to all of our friends what we met there, and as last my big thank goes to the first trainer of Pako Daniele Tabarrini and to Chiara Capomagi trainer of Bibi & Ebi ! Was sunny, nice and joyful 2 days!

PHOTOALBUM FROM CLUB SHOW YOU CAN FIND HERE

Portrét

Poslední fotografie

Kontakt

Kamenčíková Alexandra
R. Dilonga 6/A
920 01 Hlohovec
Slovakia

+421 - 910 99 17 18

andraxgold@gmail.com